Check out our Job Opportunities!
It takes a strong work ethic, dedication to customer service and a cheerful outlook to succeed at NCS Moving Services. If you believe you've got the right stuff, we welcome your application.
Job posting: Office Systems Furniture Installer
We are seeking an Office Systems Furniture Installer to become a permanent part of our team. On a daily basis you will be a part of a team providing moving and installation services for our regular customers. We specialize in the healthcare sector so you will be working in commercial offices with freight elevators. 95% of our projects require no stairs!
Presentable and professional appearance and work ethic
- Maintain a positive attitude and show a commitment to teamwork
- Excellent attendance, and punctual with paperwork
- 5+ years working in a similar professional setting
- Clean Background check with references
- Full set of serviceable tools
- Experience with Herman Miller, Knoll, Kimball, HON, PIA, Teknion, and KI modular systems and furniture
- Valid California driver's license preferred
Job posting: Inside Sales Representative (Remote Available)
We are seeking an experienced Inside Sales (Remote Available) representative to join our team! You will be given rundown of our company background, skills, and services along with any additional support that you may need. We have office space available if you would like to work onsite, but we also offer the option of working remotely from your own home. Our company has been servicing the bay area for over 22 years and we are looking to grow our network of enterprise level accounts within the region.
- Present and sell company services to new customers
- Use exsiting leads and also generate new leads
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Organize and document call results and information
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Job posting: General Inquiries
Interested in joining our team but not finding the right Job Posting? You can still submit an application. We'll review it, let you know if there is a suitable position available now or coming soon, and we'll keep your application on file for up to one year.